- Thermoplastic semi-open design with pump out vanes for mechanical seal protection
- Rugged thermoplastic design provides superior strength and corrosion resistance
- Motor Housing: Cast iron for efficient heat transfer, strength, and durability.
- Motor Cover: Thermoplastic cover with integral handle and float switch attachment points.
- Bearings: Upper and lower heavy duty ball bearing construction.
SPECIFICATIONS-Solids handling capability: ¾” maximum. Capacities: up to 60 GPM. Total heads: up to 31 feet. Discharge size: 1½” NPT. Mechanical seal: carbon-rotary/ceramic-stationary, BUNA-N elastomers. Temperature: 104º F (40º C) continuous 140º F (60º C) intermittent. Class B Insulation. Fasteners: 300 series stainless steel. Capable of running dry with out damage to components. Motor: EP04 Single phase: 0.4 HP, 115 or 230 V, 60 Hz, 1550 RPM, built in overload with automatic reset.
More Info & Customer Reviews
Find More Well Pump Covers Products