- Designed to meet the requirements of, and are listed by the National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) under ANSI/NSF Std 61
- The Butyl diaphragm has seamless construction and is designed to flex rather than stretch and crease like bladder tanks
- The polypropylene liner for the water reservoir will not flake, chip, crack or peel and does not impart taste and odor to the water
- Diaphragm, liner isolate water from contact with deep drawn steel domed shell – twice as strong as rolled steel shell of same thickness
- A high gloss enamel finish protects tank from the elements
- Pre-charged to 25psi: please refer to product manual for proper pre-charge setting
2 Gallon Capacity, In Line Pressure Tank, Precharged Well System, Heavy Duty Steel Shell With High Gloss Enamel Finish, Bacteria Resistant Butyl Rubber Diaphragm With Seamless Construction For Uniform Strength, Polypropylene Liner and Copper Lined Acceptance Fitting Provide A Corrosion Resistant Water Reservoir and A Reliable Water Tight Seal, Meets FDA Requirements For Potable Water Supply.
More Info & Customer Reviews – CLICK HERE