- 1/2 hp; max. Flow rate is 408 gallons per hour; (50 psi)
- 3/4 in. Npt discharge with 1-1/4 in. Npt suction and 1 in. Drive
- Dual voltage (120V/240V) high efficiency square flange motor (factory set for 240V)
- Pressure switch is pre-set at 30-50 psi for automatic operation
- Durable cast iron volute with dedicated priming port for volute filling
- Pumps up to 310-Gallon per hour
- Dual voltage (120-240-Volt) high efficiency square flanged motor is factory wired for 120-Volt.
- Dedicated priming port for volute filling
- Durable cast iron volute
- 3/4-Inch NPT discharge with 1-1/4-Inch discharge and 1-Inch drive
The Wayne CWS50 1/2-horsepower shallow well jet pump is for wells up to 90-feet deep. At 50 psi it pumps up to 310-gallon per hour at 5-feet depth.
More Info & Customer Reviews